Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Franchisor-Stratus Building Solutions Master Jason Potts Represents Small Business Owners During Presidential Visit
Monday, August 10, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Many Phoenix fans are happy that the Coyotes are not moving to Canada, but staying in Phoenix. Why is this good news especially if the team hasn't enjoyed much success lately? According to this article, “San Jose, Anaheim, Dallas....all have very successful franchises on the ice and are doing well financially. The Coyotes started off on the right foot, had an extremely dedicated fanbase but haven't enjoyed much success lately....
"However, it's good to know that they are staying in Phoenix. As someone who grew up in Texas and came to love and play hockey there, I think it's important to support the game in as many places we can. Hopefully the Coyotes can rebound from this, get some things straightened out inside their organization and become successful once more.”
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
"Faced with daily disappointments and struggles, the doughnut is one of those affordable treats that can make someone's day," Allen said.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Ed Lane said business has been slow and his work lately has been remodeling jobs. With Fast Wrap, buildings can be sectioned off, isolating construction areas and minimizing dust and debris."
Friday, March 6, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
We are always looking for news about what any business is doing in a financial downturn to stay on top. Realty World N. California and Nevada is one franchisor dedicated to providing a sound business model for its franchisees. This includes a full range of marketing and advertising tools into the corporate intranet including: virtual tours and digital marketing; virtual and paper flyers, brochures, postcards and newsletters; e-mail distribution and tracking; video production and distribution.
According to this article, the franchisor has goals in three key areas:•
- "Ensure that Brokers and Agents have Access to Best Technology: The Realty World extranet is the backbone of the franchise, delivering all the tools required for success. The Imprev platform seamlessly integrates into the company’s intranet.
- A Robust Solution at an Affordable Price: Realty World’s model centers on providing offices with everything needed to run a successful business, for one low franchise fee. Full access to the Imprev solution provides associates with the premium level marketing Realty World requires, at an affordable cost.
- Partner with Proven, Trusted Partners: Realty World’s business model depends on delivering exceptional technology, and it is imperative that the companies they partner with provide uninterrupted service for years to come. Imprev’s reputation for providing high-levels of service availability has been proven over many years, and their commitment to ongoing development is well known."
Monday, February 9, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
This year, the fifth annual Women Entrepreneurs' Small Business Boot Camp "plans once again to kick women into shape with a powerful day full of world-class insights, cutting-edge success strategies, practical tools, world renowned keynote speakers and relevant topics to empower Arizona women entrepreneurs. "
In addition to its laudable purpose, the conference will hold a raffle of donated gifts and give 100% of the proceeds to Gabriel's Angels, whose mission is to deliver healing pet therapy to abused, neglected and at-risk children. The president and founder of Gabriel's Angels' says "The fact that these powerful women leaders are also giving back to the community speaks to the caliber of attendees and organizers. I encourage all women entrepreneurs to attend this amazing event as they will leave with many business ideas they can implement immediately."
Monday, January 26, 2009
Tutor Doctor is part of a 10-year-old, Toronto-based franchise that operates in Canada, North America and Great Britain. Taylor's job with Pfizer's shuttle service ended last year when the company discontinued the service for its employees. "With Tutor Doctor, Taylor, age 42, and his wife oversee 20 independent educational consultants, who provide consultation with interested students and their families, then schedule tutorial sessions consisting of one-on-one learning in their home"
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
- Works hands-on in the franchise. Especially at the start of the franchise, there is alot to learn and even if a franchisee plans to delegate certain responsibilities, it pays to know everything first hand.
- Performs research prior to purchase of the franchise.
- Forges mentoring business relationships